Wife It Up.

Pop up my Cbox

Wonder

Wonder
mumay

Saturday, April 9, 2011

AVS




GOD planned so many things for us, there are strangers  in our life who will come for good reasons . unremarkable purposes and in ironic to that ,there are also those people we used to know personally and yet they come but nothing happens, they stayed for a while and leave because they have their own reasons and perspective how they run their own lives., reasons that can be considered as something that will help us for our own good or something that will  probably hurt us.

You will notice that I highlighted the word “strangers” and the word “God” Cha, I know that we haven’t meet before, I do not know what do you think about me, we haven’t seen each other personally, we are not able to talk personally like what you’ve been doing  together with all your  friends there in Indonesia., I don’t know if you looked the same on how you appear in all your pictures. I do not  know and Im not sure if the Arie Vica Septiarani that I’ve met just in social networking sites would still also be the same in person . Its been 3 years (if I am not mistaken ) I am in my 3rd year high school when I first met you. and  I don’t consider those years as wasted  years instead Im considering that as a treasure -__-  You’re not a stranger  for me,  you’re just one of the late blessing that I received from GOD..

You said that “Im thin mumay, I have flat ass, Im not sexy, I am not tall” (not so sure if you told me those , just couldn’t remember what u have said  exactly last time when you arrived in Malang from Jember)

You as a friend is something that I couldn’t explain, I could never find the “best” definition that fits you because all the compliments wont do and I cant find the right words. Did you get it ?  When I have something to say but I cannot verbalize, that’s how I define you as a friend, just like when someone asks a girl, “ why do you love your boyfriend?” and yet the girl  remain speechless because she find it unexplainable J because she only feels it. You remember  ? That’s why I thanked your parents. Without them, there’s no YOU  J

I hope that in many ways, you’ll find the happiness that u deserve, by having all your friends and your loved ones in Indonesia. By succeeding in your career.. Don’t put worry too much about those person who leaved and cheated on you, I know that it really hurts L I know how it feels like and honestly speaking I experience all those hurtful things. But instead of entertaining the pain, take that as an inspiration to move on and to go further. It maybe hurtful sometimes but in the end, it is all worth it L


I wrote this for you, I want you to know that I appreciated you a lot. I don’t want to lose friend especially if its someone from Indo. Honestly, if I have one friend from Philippines and  that name would be put behind your name, I wont hesitate to choose you. Thank You very much Cha, thank you for making me feel like Im special (not sure) for being there as always. For trusting me and for sharing random things . I promise to you that I will never leave  you, now, I am the one who is making promises because my friends who make it first, they wasn’t able to stand on it and leave me for unknown reasons, for I am always here and you can count on me and I am looking forward to meet you soon . so soon ..

Much love from me.




mumay

No comments:

Post a Comment